This post is moot because the product has been discontinued. Maybe I’m not the only one who didn’t care for the scent… My friend Eliza loves Pangea Organics products and she gave me their Egyptian Basil & Mint Body Wash to try out. I happily obliged.
Here’s how I use it:
– In the shower, I wrench the flip top lid off, just barely containing my desire to use my teeth (dentists strongly advise against such use of the teeth) and just barely getting it open after pushing really hard with both hands (maybe it’s just my bottle but it’s really annoying!), squeeze out about a dime sized amount and lather up.
– A little goes a long way!
– It has a pleasantly interesting scent that doesn’t linger (that’s a plus for me as I prefer to smell like my perfume).
– It’s all organic or wild crafted ingredients that aren’t chemicals. Yay! There are a lot of essentil oils in it too.
– From their website:
Pangea Organics offers an open disclosure policy regarding ingredients, so if there is any particular botanical you seek to avoid, you will see it clearly listed in both the Latin and common English names on the ingredient panel.
– This is my main reason for calling this body wash “not my favorite.”
– It comes out of the bottle a little thick and it takes a little longer than I like to get it to lather as well as rinse away.
– When it does rinse away, it’s left behind a sticky residue that’s subtle, but annoying to me.
In all, it’s not my favorite but if you’re looking for a totally natural, long lasting, interestingly scented body wash, this one will work well for you. Do get a whiff before buying tho, Pangea has an interesting palate for scent combinations – many love it, but it puzzles me.