Last month I told you about this product and mentioned that we got it along with the DualAction Face Lotion.
I said I was going to continue the test of this cleanser by switching his lotion to see if that helps, and sure enough, he’s no longer breaking out now that he’s stopped using this product. Makes me a little sad because I like a few other Zia products.
Here’s how he used it:
– With his face still wet from washing, he’d apply just a smidgen all over his face.
– It’s ingredients are relatively natural.
– It smells good – essential oils of sandalwood and ylang ylang, and a few others make a lovely scent that’s gender neutral.
– It’s very light – when applied, it soaks in quickly and well.
My boyfriend has really great skin and doesn’t usually need any of my help. Sometimes, however, he feels dry or wants something to wash his face with that isn’t as intense as whatever I’m using at the time. We were at Rainbow Grocery and I thought that this Zia product HydraClean Face Wash, for men, would work out for him. And it did for a little while.
Here’s how he uses it:
– Only in the shower and not for shaving. Just a quick wash with his hands.
– It’s got a lot of natural ingredients.
– It’s made by a San Francisco company that was started by one woman in her kitchen (power to the people! power to the women! power to local products!).