MyChelle Dermaceuticals is a brand I first noticed at the health food store. I loved seeing all of the fruit ingredients and decided to try their little sampler kit to see how well these food based products worked.
I liked more than half of what came in the sampler pack and the Supreme Polypeptide Cream is the first one I’m going to tell you about.
[This is a timely note as well because they’re offering 15% off of all of their products this month, fyi.]
Here’s how I use it:
– I use moisturizer at night as I use only sunscreen after my morning serum and when I add another layer of product, my combination skin feels too greasy.
– After my evening serums, I apply a small amount of this moisturizer all over my face and down my neck.
– This product smells amazing. It’s fresh & floral and scented naturally with Ylang Ylang and Neroli essential oils. The scent, however, is not a lingering one so there’s no fear of it clashing with your scent of choice.
– MyChelle is a “non-toxic, plant based, vegan & crueltry free” brand and they put “dermaceutical grade” peptides in this cream that help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, naturally.
– It’s got a very smooth, rich texture that is great for dry & mature skin. My combination skin can handle the extra lipids once or twice a week – and I do use it as often as I can because I love so much about it.
The company philosophy:
MyChelle Dermaceuticals was developed for all skin types to balance, nourish and hydrate even sensitive skin by supporting the skin’s immune system. We search the world over for unique botanicals and fruit pulps, pioneering a new generation of skin care that delights health-conscious, educated consumers.
– The only thing I’ve been able to come up with is that it’s regular price is about $55. When I get products at the health food store, I expect them to cost less than what I get at the medical spa. However, you do get what you pay for. This product is worth every penny and I recommend it to many of my dry/mature clients because I know it will make their skin feel and look healthy, bright and smooth.